Friends, Romans, Countrymen lend me your ear.
Today I am gonna list my wishlist. These are the things that I would want to look back from later in future and say, “Kudos mate, I am so glad you did these things.” instead of saying, “I wish I had done them.”. These are the things that I want to dearly hold on to because I know they have the power to drive me each and every day and give me that heightened sense of awareness and energy.
Last Update: 3:10 pm, 9 October 2017 EDT
Status: 05 completed out of 30
- Learn hand-stand
- Learn swimming
- Climb any widely accepted challenging mountain climb, for example, Lotus Flower
- Go completely offline(without phone, internet, laptop) while hiking, climbing for days on end
- Learn at least two of latino dance styles
- √√ Run a mini-marathon
- Run a half-marathon
- Start living with my parents again
- √√ Tell my parents that I love them and I owe them everything
- Have many kids
- Get a pet dog
- Visit Glow-worm caves
- Become an entrepreneur
- √√ Learn ice-skating
- Learn skiing
- Do sky-diving
- Do Bungee-jumping
- Take a road trip to/through Banff and Jasper National Parks
- Learn to ride a horse
- Learn roller-skates
- Learn skating board
- Visit Ladakh
- Visit Sikkim
- Visit North-East India, Meghalaya in particular
- Go to Goa with as many kids from this group – Manikant, Amulya, Anirudha, Saatvik, Sushant, Pawan, Neeraj, Dudley, Abhishek, Avinash (Guys, you got to maintain that ‘cool’ personality to hang on to this list, lol)
- √√ Win a major sport competition
- Buy a motorcycle
- Learn how to drive a car
- Buy my own car
- Learn how to play guitar
I would like to thank the zippy, the zingy Chip Huyen for letting me drawing on her idea to list my wishlist.
Let me know if you would like to help me by any means to let me accomplish these. You’ll have my eternal gratitude. Also, I’ll feed you with my hand-made Indian Chole which I cook very well (well, my friends told me that).
And just for no particular reason, I would like to end this post with the following quote.
Magic happens when you don’t give up, even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart – JmStorm.